You're invited to celebrate the graduation of the Pediatrics Class of 2018!
A dinner party and awards ceremony will be held at the Pleasantdale Chateau, a beautiful mansion tucked away in northern NJ with tons of photo ops around its expansive landscaped grounds, Mediterranean-style fountain room, conservatory and botanical garden, picturesque indoor pool (but no swimming boo hoo), and grand ballroom.
Tickets are $70 each
Your ticket will include: appetizer, dinner (chicken, beef, fish, or vegetarian- your order will be taken on day of event), dessert and open bar! (wine, beer, mixed drinks, and non-alcoholic beverages available).
You do NOT need a PayPal account to buy a ticket, follow the link at check out and select 'Pay with Credit or Debit Card.'
Children's tickets available for $50, inquire separately at check out, select 'Contact the organizer'
This year, we will also be holding a book drive for the Pediatric Health Clinic at Newark Beth Israel!!- Bring a new (or gently used) children's book to the event
- Books for all ages needed, but ages 7y-adolescent needed most.
- Each book you bring gets you one raffle ticket to enter to win one of THREE prizes including $50-100 gift cards (likely Amazon, Target, AMC, and/or Groupon).
- You do not have to bring a book to attend, but it will HELP OUR KIDS!
All are welcome! Bring your friends, family, and smiles... there will be a photobooth!
Dress code (not strict): cocktail attire. Tickets non-refundable.
Timeline of the evening
7:00p Cocktail reception complete with fruit, cheese, crudites, passed hor d'oeuvres.
This year, we will be awarding:
1. Intern of the Year
2. Senior of the Year
3. Nurse of the Year Newark Beth Israel
4. Nurse of the Year Saint Barnabas Medical Center
5. Attending of the Year
The ceremony will conclude with the book drive raffle!
...and then it will be time to dance!
11:00p End of Event