Join Prospect Park Alliance on Sunday, January 27, for a special wedding open house at the Picnic House in Prospect Park. Beyond viewing the Picnic House in all its finery, you will meet some of our exclusive caterers and wedding specialists who will help you create your ideal day. Famous for its scenic views of the 90-acre Long Meadow, floor-to-ceiling windows and charming wood-burning fireplace, the Prospect Park Picnic House was awarded Best of Weddings by The Knot and received a Couples Choice Award from Wedding Wire.
Learn more about weddings at the Picnic House.
Participating Vendors: Bon Soir Caterers • Food Trends Catering • Purslane • Simply Divine • Broadway Party Rentals • Flowers by Special Arrangement • Rose Red & Lavender • Universal Light and Sound and other favorite vendors.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com or call us at 646-393-9031 x2.
* * *
5 Things You'll Learn at the Prospect Park Wedding Open House:
1. Why the Picnic House is the perfect wedding venue: Our Wedding Open House is an opportunity to see the Picnic House decked out with tables and linens, and floral and lighting arrangements.
2. Which of our exclusive caterers best fit your needs: From farm-to-table to homestyle cuisine, you’ll be able to find the perfect fit for your wedding meal.
3. Which of our preferred floral designers, bands + DJs, and event designers are right for you: This is a one-stop shop to meet our preferred wedding specialists who can help make your dream wedding a reality.
4. How weddings at the Picnic House fit a range of budgets: At the Wedding Open House, learn about the flexible event rates including seasonal discounts, and get sample pricing from our preferred vendors.
5. Which season is best for your wedding: The Picnic House is a four-season event venue with air conditioning in the summer and a cozy, wood-burning fireplace in the winter. Its floor-to-ceiling windows looking out on the picturesque Long Meadow provide the perfect backdrop all seasons of the year.