The best of the Caribbean lands in Essex County the second weekend in September with live performances from the best performers from around the world. This is another free event. And draws thousands from the Tri-State area.
DJ D Life from WIn Radio
Sound Tech International from Blaze Radio
Caribbean Queen Alison Hinds
and a lot more
Tell a friend to tell a friend and join us on Sept. 7, 2019
Do You Have VIP Tickets Still?
Yes price goes up September 1
What can I bring into the event?
• Comfy shoes for walking and dancing
• Lawn chairs, tents (no bigger than 10 x2 20), lean-tos, blankets, tables, coolers
• Food and beverages, (or, you can leave the cooking and mix up to our on-site food and beverage vendors)
• Sunscreen, hats, fans, towels, etc.
• Water, ice, and plenty of it. It will be hot!
• Extra batteries and wireless chargers for your mobile devices (you’ll be taking lots of photos and videos)
• Hand sanitizer
• Positive attitude, patience, and a smile
WHAT NOT TO BRING
• Glass bottles or glass objects
• Gas grills, gas, and propane or kerosene tanks
• Illegal substances
• Animals (service animals are permitted)
• Cigars and cigs (no smoking on park grounds)