Get 1639 in Music essential facts below,
or join the 1639 in Music discussion
. Add 1639 in Music
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
1639 in Music
The year 1639 in music involved some significant events.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)
- Agostino Agazzari - Litaniae Beatissimae Virginis, Op. 21 (Rome: Vincenzo Blanco)
- Francesco Corbetta - De gli scherzi armonici, a collection of guitar music, published in Bologna
- Melchior Franck - Zwey neue Christliche Epicedia for eight voices (Coburg: Johann Eyrich), two funeral motets
- Duarte Lobo - Second book of masses for four, five, and six voices (Antwerp: Balthasar Moreti for Plantin)
- Alessandro Piccinini - Intavolatura di liuto (posthumous print)
- Heinrich Schütz - Kleine geistliche Konzerte (Small Sacred Concertos), part 2