Get Condemned 84 essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Condemned 84 discussion
. Add Condemned 84
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
Ipswich, Suffolk, England|
Oi!, RFB, Grade 1, Link, Rock-O-Rama, Street Punk, Step-1, R 'n' B, Hammer, Hit, Dim, Haunted Town|
Condemned 84 is a British Oi! band. According to their website, the band was formed in 1980 as Criminal Tendencies, changing their name in 1983 to Condemned, and in 1984 to Condemned 84.
In 1986 on the Isle of Wight at the annual scooter rally one of their concerts deteriorated into a riot. Performances by several Oi! bands, including The Business and Vicious Rumours, drew a number of skinheads, and following the concert, some attendees attacked vendors, caterers and security staff.
The band was part of the Rock Against Communism movement and released an EP in 2015 of these songs.
As per the Condemned 84 official website:
- Battle Scarred (Oi! Records, 1986)
- Face the Aggression (Grade 1 Records, 1988)
- Live & Loud (Link Records, 1989)
- Storming to Power (Rock-O-Rama, 1993)
- Amongst the Thugs (Step-1 Music, 1995)
- Blood On Yer Face (R 'n' B Records, 1999)
- No One Likes Us... We Don't Care (Hit Records, 2004)
- In From the Darkness (Haunted Town Records, 2011)
- 5-track Demo Tape Cassette (self released)
- Oi! Ain't Dead EP (RFB Records, 1986)
- In Search of the New Breed EP (RFB Records, 1987)
- Euro '96 EP (Grade 1 Records, 1995)
- "Bootboys"/"In Yer Face" - (Hammer Records, 1999)
- "Battle"/"No Way In" (Haunted Town Records, 2003)
- The Real Oi! EP (Haunted Town Records, 2011)
- The Boots Go Marching In (Rock-O-Rama, 1991)
- Battle Scarred/Live & Loud (Street Punk Records, 1993)
- The Best Of (Step-1 Music, 2005)