Get Dauphine essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Dauphine discussion
. Add Dauphine
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
Dauphine is the female form of the particular French feudal (comital or princely) title of Dauphin (also Anglicized as Dolphin), applied to the wife of a Dauphin (usually in the sense of heir to the French royal throne).
Dauphine may also refer to:
- Dauphiné, a province in southeastern France
- Berliet Dauphine 11CV, a model of automobile 1934-1939
- Pommes dauphine, a recipe for fried potato
- Renault Dauphine, a model of automobile 1956-1967
- Paris Dauphine University, a university near Porte Dauphine in Paris
- Critérium du Dauphiné, a cycle race that before 2010 was known as the Critérium du Dauphiné Libéré
- a common fig cultivar
- Dauphine River, a river in the L'Île-d'Orléans Regional County Municipality, Capitale-Nationale, Quebec, Canada