Feel Good (Gryffin and Illenium Song)
Get Feel Good Gryffin and Illenium Song essential facts below,
or join the Feel Good Gryffin and Illenium Song discussion
. Add Feel Good Gryffin and Illenium Song
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
Feel Good Gryffin and Illenium Song
"Feel Good" is a song by American DJs Gryffin and Illenium. The song features the vocals of American singer Daya, and was released on March 3, 2017, through Darkroom Records and Interscope Records.
Background and composition
The song was released to iTunes on March 3, 2017, though Interscope Records and Darkroom Records. The song was written by Toby Gad, Grace Tandon and Nisha Asnani and produced by Daniel Gryffin and Illenium.
The music video for the song was released on April 28, 2017, on Gryffin's Vevo channel on YouTube.
||"Feel Good" (Gryffin and Illenium featuring Daya)
- ^ Powell, Karlie (2017-03-03). "Gryffin & Illenium Release Their New Collaboration With Daya, "Feel Good"". Your EDM. Retrieved .
- ^ Shouneyia, Alexa. "Gryffin Talks New Track 'Feel Good' With Illenium & Daya, Dream Collabs & What's Next". Billboard. Retrieved .
- ^ Dani (2017-03-06). "Gryffin & Illenium ft. Daya- Feel Good". EDM Sauce. Retrieved .
- ^ Evenson, Austin (March 3, 2017). "Gryffin & Illenium - Feel Good (ft. Daya)". www.dancingastronaut.com. Retrieved .
- ^ Desk, BWW News. "Gryffin & Illenium Release 'Feel Good' feat. Daya". Retrieved .
- ^ "Gryffin, Illenium - Feel Good ft. Daya--Youtube". YouTube. April 28, 2017. Retrieved 2017.
- ^ "Feel Good (feat. Daya) - Single by Gryffin & Illenium on Apple Music". iTunes. Retrieved .
- ^ "Ultratop.be - Gryffin & Illenium feat. Daya - Feel Good" (in French). Ultratip. Retrieved April 1, 2017.
- ^ "NZ Heatseekers Singles Chart". Recorded Music NZ. March 13, 2017. Retrieved 2017.
- ^ "Gryffin Chart History (Hot Dance/Electronic Songs)". Billboard. Retrieved March 14, 2017.
- ^ "Hot Dance/Electronic Songs : Year End 2017". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved 2017.