Get Gerkan, Marg Und Partner essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Gerkan, Marg Und Partner discussion
. Add Gerkan, Marg Und Partner
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
Gerkan, Marg Und Partner
Gerkan, Marg & Partners (gmp) is an international architectural company based in Hamburg, Germany. The company was founded in 1965 by Meinhard von Gerkan and Volkwin Marg, and now has more than 300 employees in 13 offices.
- Leipzig Trade Fair, Leipzig, Germany (1996)
- Hörn Bridge, Kiel, Germany (1997)
- Swissôtel Berlin, Berlin, Germany (2001)
- Berlin Hauptbahnhof, Berlin, Germany (2006)
- Vietnam National Convention Center, Hanoi, Vietnam (2006)
- Haidian Christian Church, Beijing, China (2007)
- Moses Mabhida Stadium, Durban, South Africa (2009)
- Tamil Nadu Government Multi Super Speciality Hospital, Chennai, India (2010)
- Shanghai Oriental Sports Center, Shanghai, China (2010)
- National Museum of China reconstruction, Beijing, China (2011)
- Arena Na?ional?, Bucharest, Romania (2011)
- Olimpiysky National Sports Complex reconstruction, Kiev, Ukraine (2011)
- National Stadium, Warsaw, Poland (2012)
- VTB Arena, Moscow, Russia
- Berlin Brandenburg Airport, Germany, until being dismissed from the project.
- Lingang New City, Shanghai, China
- Crystal Hall, Baku, Azerbaijan
- Bunyodkor Stadium, Tashkent, Uzbekistan (2012)
- Estádio Nacional de Brasília, Brazil (2013)
- Estádio Mineirão, Belo Horizonte, Brazil (2013)
- Arena da Amazônia, Manaus, Brazil (2013)
- Estadio Santiago Bernabéu, Madrid, Spain (2014) - Renovation
- Dongguan Basketball Center, Dongguan, China (2014)
The company has received several awards, for instance, the MIPIM AR Future Project Award 2005 for Lingang New City, China (Masterplanned Communities Category).