Get Hashimoto Mantaro essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Hashimoto Mantaro discussion
. Add Hashimoto Mantaro
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
|Born||November 26, 1932|
|Died||June 7, 1987 (aged 54)|
|Other names|| |
Hashimoto Mantar? ( , 26 November 1932 – 7 June 1987) was a Japanese-born sinologist who published many books on Sinitic languages, phonology, the Hakka language, lexicology, Taiwanese Hokkien, and the influence of Altaic languages on Mandarin Chinese.
List of published books and academic papers
- "The Bon-shio () Dialect of Hainan -- A Historical and Comparative Study of Its Phonological Structure, First part: The Initials" (1960), ?()? (1962)
- The Phonology of Ancient Chinese (1978)
- ? (1972)
- The Hakka Dialect (1973)
- The Altaicization of Northern Chinese (1986)
- Hakka in Wellentheorie Perspective.
- Current Developments in Sino-Vietnamese Studies
- A phonological characterization of syllabic intonations in the so-called tone languages.
- The current state of Sino-Vietnamese studies. Journal of Chinese Linguistics.