Get Hayko Disambiguation essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Hayko Disambiguation discussion
. Add Hayko Disambiguation
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
Hayko (in Armenian ) or Haigo in Western Armenian is an Armenian first name derived from the Armenian given name Hayk (in Armenian ?), Haig in Western Armenian.
Hayko may refer to:
- Hayko (born 1977), Armenian pop singer who represented Armenia in the Eurovision Song Contest in 2007.
- Hayko Cepkin (born 1978), Turkish musician, singer, songwriter of Armenian descent
- Hayko Mko (born 1976), Armenian comedic duo made up of Hayk Marutyan (Hayko) and Mkrtich Arzumanyan (Mko)
- HT Hayko (born 1985), Armenian rapper
- Spitakci Hayko, Armenian rabiz singer, also known by the mononym Hayko
- Hayk (Armenian) or in Western Armenian Hayg, also known as Haik Nahapet, legendary patriarch and founder of the Armenian nation