Get Kortney Kayle essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Kortney Kayle discussion
. Add Kortney Kayle
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
Kortney Wilson (born c. 1979 as Kortney Galerno) is a Canadian country music singer and a licensed real estate professional.
Wilson grew up in Ayr, Ontario. In 1994, she was performing as Annie with Royal City Musical Productions in Guelph. By 1998 she had signed a management deal with Scream Marketing and Christy DiNapoli, a publishing deal with Scream Music Publishing in Nashville, and was working with Reba McEntire. In 2001, she issued two singles as Kortney Kayle on Lyric Street Records, but her debut album never materialized. Her highest charting single was "Unbroken by You", which reached No. 50 in 2001. In 2001, Wilson also made several appearances on the soap opera, One Life to Live. She co-wrote Ryan Tyler's 2003 single "Run, Run, Run", which was also released by Krysta Scoggins.
In 2009, Wilson and her family began to star in the CMT Canada reality series Meet the Wilsons. Wilson was also signed to Open Road Recordings with her husband Dave as The Wilsons. Dave had also recorded for Lyric Street. They later lost their recording deal and turned to renovating and flipping houses in Nashville, and this led to them starring in the reality television series Masters of Flip.
- ^ Meet the Wilsons: CMT reality stars
- ^ "Royal City's Annie offers fine ensemble acting," Harry Currie. The Record, November 25, 1994, pg. E.9.
- ^ Kortney Kayle (herself)
- ^ http://www.crtc.gc.ca/ENG/transcripts/1998/tb0613.htm
- ^ a b c Shaw, Ted. "Meet the Wilsons: CMT reality stars". Canwest News Service. Retrieved .
- ^ http://www.canada.com/story_print.html?id=9598cc9e-517e-4036-9367-d8fa48a3a3bc&sponsor=
- ^ "Canadian country musicians look to real estate". Telegraph-Journal, May 8, 2015.
- ^ "How a Canadian couple discovered the American dream in Nashville". National Post, Jon Dekel, May 26, 2015