Get Left of Self-Centered essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Left of Self-Centered discussion
. Add Left of Self-Centered
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
Left of Self-Centered
Left of Self-Centered is Butch Walker's debut album, released on July 9, 2002 on BMG/Arista Records.
All songs written by Butch Walker.
- "Rock Vocal Power" - 1:56
- "My Way" - 4:00
- "Suburbia" - 4:07
- "Trouble" - 3:58
- "Alicia Amnesia" - 3:42
- "Sober" - 3:20
- "Into the Black" - 3:38
- "Get Down" - 4:03
- "Far Away from Close" - 3:52
- "Diary of a San Fernando Sexx Star" - 3:39
- "If (Jeannie's Song)" - 4:53
- "Take Tomorrow (One Day at a Time)" - 4:30
- "Get Stupid with You" (hidden track) - 4:58
The Japanese release of the album featured a "Queen Medley", recorded live in Atlanta, Georgia, as a bonus track. The song was later released in the United States on Walker's Cover Me Badd EP (2005).
- Kenny Cresswell - drums, backing vocals
- Jim Ebert - moog synth, keyboards
- Greg Lee - bass
- Chrystina Lloree - backing vocals
- Matt Mahaffey - beats, keys, gratuitous hip-hop style scratching
- Mitch "Slug" McLee - drums
- Peter Searcy - cello
- Harold Sellers - congas
- Nikki Sixx - bass
- Butch Walker - vocals, guitar, bass, piano, programming, keyboards, percussion