Browse the List of Game Middleware below. View Videos
or join the discussion
on this topic. Add List of Game Middleware
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
List of Game Middleware
Middleware for games is a piece of software that is integrated into a game engine to handle some specialized aspect it, such as physics, graphics or networking.
- Autodesk Gameware - from Autodesk, includes Scaleform GFx, Kynapse, Beast and HumanIK
- SpeedTree - vegetation programming and modelling software products
- Nvidia GameWorks - visual FX, physics, particle and fluid simulations
- xaitment - customizable and modular game AI software for navigation mesh generation, pathfinding, character behavioral modeling and more
- Bink Video - video file format, video compression tools and playback library from RAD Game Tools.
- Simplygon - automated 3D content optimization for a variety of assets as vegetation, buildings, scene views...
AI: Pathfinding, collisions
- AiLive - a suite of game AI middleware
- Mercuna - 3D navigation middleware
Physics & Animation
- trueSKY - real-time sky & weather renderer by Simul Software.