Get Lorraine 12Eb essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Lorraine 12Eb discussion
. Add Lorraine 12Eb
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
The Lorraine 12E Courlis was a W-12 (broad arrow) aero engine produced in France during the 1920s and 1930s.
- The standard Eb fitted with a supplementary supercharger.
- Elizalde A
- The 12E built under licence in Spain by Elizalde S.A.
Data from Gunston.
- Type: 12-cylinder piston engine
- Bore: 120 mm (4.72 in)
- Stroke: 180 mm (7.1 in)
- Displacement: 24.4 L (1,491 cu in)
- Fuel system: carburettor
- Fuel type: Petrol
- Cooling system: Liquid-cooled
- Power output: 336 kW (450 hp) at 2,500 rpm
- Gunston, Bill. World Encyclopedia of Aero Engines. Cambridge, England. Patrick Stephens Limited, 1989. ISBN 1-85260-163-9