Get Lumieres essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Lumieres discussion
. Add Lumieres
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
Lumière is French for 'light'.
Lumiere, Lumière or Lumieres may refer to:
- Lumières, the philosophical movement in the Age of Enlightenment
Film and TV
- Institut Lumière, a French organization for the preservation of French cinema
- Lumière (film), 1976 French drama film
- Lumiere (database), an online database of admission results for films released in Europe
- Lumières Award, an annual French film awards ceremony
- Lumiere TV, a premium television service available in Cyprus, that broadcasts movies and series
- Télé Lumière, a Christian television station in Lebanon and the Arab World. Also affiliate station Noursat
- Lumière Film Festival, a film festival in Lyon, France
- Lumière! L'aventure commence, a 2017 film edited by Thierry Frémaux.
- Lumière, a character in Disney's Beauty and the Beast