Mares (scuba Gear Company)
Get Mares Scuba Gear Company essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Mares Scuba Gear Company discussion
. Add Mares Scuba Gear Company
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
Mares Scuba Gear Company
Mares is a manufacturer of scuba equipment. Founded in 1949 by Ludovico Mares in Rapallo, Italy, the company initially made diving masks and spearguns. It has since expanded to become one of the largest scuba manufacturers, having merged with US manufacturer Dacor.
The Mares product range includes the following products in the categories separated by the company itself:
- Diving Regulators - Both first stage and second stage regulators
- Dive computers
- Instruments - Mares produces compasses, pressure gauges, Personal computer interfaces for their dive computers and watches
- Diving Wear = Their diving wear include Wetsuits, Drysuits and Rash guards
- Diving masks and Snorkels
- Accessories - Their accessories line includes dive torches, knives, Surface marker buoys, diving sportswear, bags, weight belts, hangers, dry boxes, etc.