Get Mehdi Bajestani essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Mehdi Bajestani discussion
. Add Mehdi Bajestani
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
Mehdi Bajestani (in Persian ? ?), (born April 1974) is an Iranian actor member of the Naqshineh Theatre group.
- The Caucasian Chalk Circle, 1997, by Bertolt Brecht, directed by Hamid Samandarian, Tehran.
- Waiting for Godot (1998), by Samuel Beckett, directed by Vahid Rahbani, Tehran and Paris.
- Rhinoceros (2001), by Eugène Ionesco, directed by Vahid Rahbani, Tehran.
- Poor Bitos (2002), by Jean Anouilh, directed by Hamid Mozaffari, Tehran.
- Like Blood for Steak (2004), by Mohammad Charmshir, directed by Hassan Majooni, Tehran.
- The Unexpected Man, 2005, by Yasmina Reza, directed by Vahid Rahbani, Tehran.
- Julius Caesar, Told by a Nightmare, (2045), by Naghmeh Samini, directed by, Kioomars Moradi, Tehran.
- The Invisible Cities (2005), by Akbar Alizad, directed by Hassan Majoni, Tehran.
- Eleutheria (2005), by Samuel Beckett, directed by Vahid Rahbani, and Mohammad Reza Jozi Tehran.
- Don Camillo (2006), written and directed by Kourosh Narimani, Tehran.
- Thirteen, (2003), directed by Vahid Rahbani.