Get P. M. Handover essential facts below. View Videos
or join the P. M. Handover discussion
. Add P. M. Handover
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
P. M. Handover
Phyllis Margaret Handover (1923-1974), who published as P. M. Handover, was an English writer on typography.
- The Site of the Office of the Times: the history from 1276 to 1956 of the site in Blackfriars, consisting of Printing House Square ... and other thoroughfares, the whole now being the freehold property of the Times Publishing Company limited, Times Publishing Co., 1956
- Arbella Stuart, royal lady of Hardwick and cousin to King James, 1957
- The second Cecil: the rise to power, 1563-1604 of Sir Robert Cecil, late first earl of Salisbury, 1959
- Stanley Morison: a second handlist 1950-1959, 1959
- Printing in London : from 1476 to modern times: competitive practice and technical invention in the trade of book and Bible printing, periodical production, jobbing &c, 1960
- A History of the London Gazette, 1665-1965, 1965
- ^ 'Miss P. M. Handover: Writer on typography', The Times, 24 July 1974