Get Pinsent Baronets essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Pinsent Baronets discussion
. Add Pinsent Baronets
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
The Pinsent Baronetcy, of Selly Hill in the City of Birmingham, is a title in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom. It was created on 3 February 1938 for Richard Pinsent, President of the Law Society from 1918 to 1919 and founding partner of Pinsent & Co, a predecessor firm of Pinsent Masons.Rower and Olympic gold medallist Sir Matthew Pinsent is the grandson of Clive Pinsent, younger son of the first Baronet.
Pinsent baronets, of Selly Hill (1938)
- Sir Richard Alfred Pinsent, 1st Baronet (1852-1948)
- Sir Roy Pinsent, 2nd Baronet (1883-1978)
- Sir Christopher Roy Pinsent, 3rd Baronet (1922-2015)
- Sir Thomas Benjamin Roy Pinsent, 4th Baronet (born 1967)
- Kidd, Charles, Williamson, David (editors). Debrett's Peerage and Baronetage (1990 edition). New York: St Martin's Press, 1990.
- Leigh Rayment's list of baronets - Baronetcies beginning with "P" (part 2)