State Council (disambiguation)
Get State Council Disambiguation essential facts below. View Videos
or join the State Council Disambiguation discussion
. Add State Council Disambiguation
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
State Council Disambiguation
State Council may refer to:
- State Council of the Soviet Union, was the chief administrative authority of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (USSR)
- State Council of the Republic of China (?), a government body which existed in the Republic of China
- Iowa State Council for Defense, the council that approved the official state flag of Iowa
- State Council of Ceylon, the legislative body created in colonial Ceylon (present-day Sri Lanka) under the Donoughmore Constitution
- State Council of Imperial Russia, the supreme state advisory body to the Tsar in Imperial Russia
- State Council of Joseon, the highest organ of government under the Joseon Dynasty of Korea
- State Council (German-Austria), the executive leadership of the Republic of German-Austria, established in the last days of World War I
- State Council of the German Democratic Republic, the highest organ of government in East Germany
- State Council of the Principality of Bulgaria, an organ established by the Second Grand National Assembly that lasted during Alexander's period of authoritarian rule (1881-1883)
- State Council of the People's Republic of Bulgaria, the highest organ of government in the People's Republic of Bulgaria from 1971 to 1990.
- State National Council, a communist-controlled, parliament-like body formed in the late stages of the Second World War in German-occupied Warsaw
- State Council of Romania, the supreme executive authority of the Socialist Republic of Romania from 1961 to 1989.
- State Council of Slovakia, the upper house of the parliament of the Slovak State (1939-1945)
In other fields: