Get Tabuda essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Tabuda discussion
. Add Tabuda
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
Tabuda or Thouda was a Roman–Berber colonia in the province of Mauretania Caesariensis. A key town in the Roman, Byzantine and Vandal empires, it is identifiable with the stone ruins at the oasis adjacent to the village of Sidi Okba, Algeria.
The Diocese of Tabuda (Tabudensis) is a suppressed and titular see of the Roman Catholic Church in the province of Numidia.
- Laurent Tétrault, (13 Nov 1947 Appointed - 14 Mar 1951 Died)
- Teodor Bensch (26 Apr 1951 Appointed - 1 Dec 1956)
- Antonio Añoveros Ataún + (25 Aug 1952 Appointed - 2 Apr 1964)
- Teodor Bensch + (21 Sep 1954 Ordained Bishop - 1 Dec 1956)
- James Louis Flaherty + (8 Aug 1966 Appointed - 9 Aug 1975)
- Giovanni Innocenzo Martinelli, O.F.M. (3 May 1985 - )
- ^ Tabuda catholic-hierarchy.org.
- ^ Annuario Pontificio 2013 (Libreria Editrice Vaticana, 2013, ISBN 978-88-209-9070-1), "Sedi titolari", pp. 819-1013