Get Zada Suffix essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Zada Suffix discussion
. Add Zada Suffix
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
Zada, Zade,[a] or Zadi is a Persian/Azerbaijani suffix used as part of titles or nickname for members of royalty, for example: Beg-zada, Beg-zade, or Beg-zadi.[b]
- Begzada (Begzade) is a part of Beg, son of Beg.
- Begzadi is a part of Beg, daughter of Beg also Beg female use Begum, wife of Baig.
- Shahzada (Shahzade or Shehzade) is a part of Shah, son of Shah.
- Shahzadi (Shehzadi) is a part of Shah, daughter of Shah.
- Sahibzada is a part of Shahib or further male descendant; compare Shahzada.
- Khanzada (Khanzade) is a part of Khan, son of Khan.
- Khanzadi is a part of Khan, daughter of Khan also Khan female use Khanum, wife of Khan.
- Nawabzada is a part of Nawab, son of Nawab.
- Golzada is a part of Gol, son of Gol.
- ^ zade'h', for example: Begzadeh, Khanzadeh, Shahzadeh
- ^ Beg, Baig or Bey is a title in part of Mirza & using royal person