• A definitive study of speed techniques and biomechanics for shred guitar
• A systematic guide to fast picking and string-change strategies
• Master the 9 principles of speed-picking as they’re dissected, analysed and applied
• Complete technical development through over 90 real-life musical examples and "In the Style of" Licks
• 18 original Neo-Classical studies to build guitar technique and consolidate every essential speed-picking principle
Neoclassical Speed Strategies for Guitar is the result of 27 years studying the Neoclassical guitar styles of one of the most influential pickers in guitar history. These principles will help you develop perfect guitar technique for any style.
You’ll master picking biomechanics, technique, theory and hundreds of licks to turn you into a shred guitar monster.
Bonus One: A definitive section dedicated to Neo-Classical scale choice, theory and application
Bonus Two: 18 musical studies to build speed, fluency and Neo-Classical vocabulary
Speed is not about natural ability. It’s not about mindless practice, and it’s certainly not about luck. Playing fast starts with a method that will unleash your true potential.
Neo-Classical Speed Strategies for Guitar is about breaking barriers, systemising strengths, and helping you overcome the common hurdles of speed picking by analysing a true icon of shred guitar.
By understanding motion and mechanics, picking orientation and pathways, and by implementing strategies conducive to economical and effortless speed, you’ll break free of the issues that have held you back in the past.
Part technical compendium and part Artist style-file, Neo-Classical Speed Strategies for Guitar brings together mechanical solutions and stylistic vocabulary, with 93 musical examples ranging from drills to etudes.
All examples are delivered authentically in downloadable audio.
You won’t just learn to play fast on guitar, you’ll learn to pick perfectly…
This product is not associated with or endorsed by Yngwie Malmsteen.