You might not have heard of it - but - you will have probably heard it being used in quite a few records over the last few years...
Records?! Lol... that shows how old school I am ;)
Anyway, in this lesson you're going to find out what it is AND how to use it...
Oh... and we've officially been gatecrashed... the phenomenal Adam Neely is your tutor in this lesson.
Secondly... the bass lesson you're about to watch is part of the brand new course we've just released into the course library here at ScottsBassLessons... introducing "Decoding the Low End with Adam Neely"
While other bassists have pursued somewhat more conventional careers, Adam Neely has always taken a different path.
In this new course, Adam introduces some trailblazing ideas geared towards the needs of today's professional musician. Youâre going to learn about polyrhythms and odd time signatures, the relationship between chords and different intervals, how you can relate harmonic theory to the bass and how you can use all of these ideas to improve your own bass playing.
In This New Course Youâre Going to Learn:
- How to feel free within odd time signatures.
- Quintuplet Swing and why music theory is like stamp collecting.
- Reharmonizing, arranging and performing within a modern day framework.
- The importance of how we measure sound.
- All about Adamâs take on âphonometricsâ
- How to be more expressive with advanced rhythmic ideas.
- How to apply chordal concepts to a melody.
- All about the unique harmonic signature of the bass guitar.
- And much, much more...
You can check out Adam's new course here: http://bit.ly/2E88EVF
As always, see you in the shed...
Right now over 25,000 bass players are enrolled in the Academy here at Scott's Bass Lessons and are making a real difference to their playing... if you're really serious about getting your bass playing together, click here to find out more and grab your 14 day free trial: http://bit.ly/2CUWqjP