Get Chancellery Disambiguation essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Chancellery Disambiguation discussion
. Add Chancellery Disambiguation
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
Chancellery is the office of the chancellor, sometimes also referred to as the chancery.
Both terms may also refer to:
- Chancellery (medieval office) or chancery, a medieval writing office
- Chancellery of the President of the Republic of Poland
- Chancellery of the Prime Minister of Poland
- Department of Chancellery, one of the three central government departments in imperial China between the 3rd and 13th centuries
- Federal Chancellery (Austria)
- Federal Chancellery of Switzerland
- Federal Public Service Chancellery of the Prime Minister, the office and department of the Prime Minister of Belgium
- Garde des Sceaux, i.e., keeper of the seals, or Chancellory, the French Ministry of Justice
- German Chancellery, the office and department of the Chancellor of Germany
- His Imperial Majesty's Own Chancellery, an office in the 19th century Russian Empire, known for its secret department:
- Hitler's Chancellery (Kanzlei des Führers), the personal chancellery of Adolf Hitler responsible for Hitler's personal affairs and requests made to Hitler directly.
- Nazi Party Chancellery, an office of Nazi Germany in the 20th century
- Reich Chancellery, the building in Berlin housing the Chancellor of Germany and other administrative offices of Germany during the German Empire, Weimar Republic and Nazi periods
- Royal Chancellery of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth from the 16th to 18th centuries