Judith McCoy Miller (born 1944) is an author of Christian fiction.
Miller is a certified legal assistant currently employed as a public service administrator in the Legal Section of the Department of Administration for the State of Kansas.
She was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and grew up in that area. She now lives in Topeka, Kansas with her husband Jim. They had four children: Steve, Michelle, Justin, and Jenna. Michelle died in 1996.
List of works by Judith Miller
Bells of Lowell series
written with Tracie Peterson, published by Bethany House: "Bringing the late 19th-century mill town of Lowell, Massachusetts, to life in a fascinating slice of history."
- Daughter of the Loom, 2003
- A Fragile Design, 2003
- These Tangled Threads, 2003
Lights of Lowell series
written with Tracie Peterson, published by Bethany House: "Courage, faith, and love are at the heart of this moving saga of a young woman's stand for what she knows is right."
- A Tapastry of Hope, 2004
- A Love Woven True, 2005
- The Pattern of her Heart, 2005
Freedom's Path series
published by Bethany House: "Lured by the promise of true freedom, a thriving community, and land to call their own, sharecroppers Ezekiel Harban and his three daughters set off for Nicodemus, Kansas. When their wagon train arrives, they are shocked at what they find, and many give up and head back home."
- First Dawn, 2005
- Morning Sky, 2006
- Daylight Comes, 2006
Postcards from Pullman series
published by Bethany House: "Inspired by the fascinating history of the company town of Pullman, Illinois, where the elegant Pullman Palace sleeper cars were manufactured in the 1880s and 90s, Postcards From Pullman tells the three-part story of Olivia Mott, an English immigrant who becomes a chef in Pullman's famed Hotel Florence."
- In the Company of Secrets, 2007
- Whisper Along the Rails, 2007
- An Uncertain Dream, 2008
Broadmoor Legacy series
written with Tracie Peterson, published by Bethany House: "a heart-stirring series featuring three young women searching for love and a legacy the 1890s."
- A Daughter's Inheritance, 2008
- An Unexpected Love, 2008
- A Surrendered Heart, coming summer 2009
Bridal Veil Island Series
written with Tracie Peterson, published by Bethany House
- To Have and to Hold, 2011
- To Love and Cherish, 2012
- To Honor and Trust, 2013
Home to Amana Series
published by Bethany House
- A Hidden Truth, 2012
- Spring's Memory, novella with the other authors Colleen Coble, Carol Cox, and Darlene Mindrup, published by Barbour Publishing, 1999.
- The Journey of Jung Lee, published by David C Cook, 2000
- American Dream, novella with the other authors Kristy Dykes, Nancy J. Farrier, and Sally Laity, published by Barbour Publishing, 2000
- The Storyteller's Collection: Tales from Home, book 2, a collection of short stories by various authors, published by Multnomah Publishers
- Kansas, with Tracie Peterson and published by Barbour Publishing, 2001
- China Tapastry, novella with the other authors Tracey Victoria Bateman, Susan Downs, and Jennifer Peterson, 2002
- The Carousel Painter, published Bethany House, September 2009
- Prairie Romance Collection, Barbour, 2012
- A Patchwork Christmas Collection, Barbour, 2012
- Immigrant Brides Collection, Barbour, 2013
Heartsong Presents books
These are standalone Christian Romance novels from the Heartsong Presents company, which sends out regular mailings of books to members.
- Threads of Love (Heartsong 223) reprinted in Kansas novella
- Woven Threads (Heartsong 244)
- A Trusting Heart (Heartsong 286)
- Changes of the Heart (Heartsong 300)
- Sleigh Bells (Heartsong 407)