Get Jumper Disambiguation essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Jumper Disambiguation discussion
. Add Jumper Disambiguation
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
Jumper or Jumpers may refer to:
- Jumper (sweater), a long-sleeve upper body cloth pulled on over the head, covering the torso; also called top or top garment in Britain, Ireland, and some Commonwealth countries, and called a sweater in the US and parts of Canada.
- Jumper (dress) (U.S. English; known elsewhere as a pinafore dress), a sleeveless dress intended to be worn over a top or blouse.
Arts, media, and entertainment
Computers and software
- Jumper (BEAM), in BEAM robotics, a robot that moves by jumping
- Jump wire (also known as jumper, jumper wire, jumper cable, DuPont wire or cable)
- Jumpers, members of the Welsh Methodist Revival
- Jumpers, a faction of the Molokan religious sect