Get Manganese Oxide essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Manganese Oxide discussion
. Add Manganese Oxide
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
Manganese oxide is any of a variety of manganese oxides and hydroxides. These include
Other manganese oxides include Mn5O8, Mn7O12 and Mn7O13.
It may refer more specifically to the following manganese minerals:
Manganese may also form mixed oxides with other metals such as Fe, Nb, Ta, ... :
- Bixbyite, a manganese iron oxide mineral
- Jacobsite, a manganese iron oxide mineral
- Columbite, also called niobite, niobite-tantalite and columbate
- Tantalite, a mineral group close to columbite
- Coltan, a mixture of columbite and tantalite
- Galaxite, a spinel mineral
- Todorokite, a rare complex hydrous manganese oxide mineral
- ^ Wells A.F. (1984) Structural inorganic chemistry 5th edition Oxford Science Publications, ISBN 0-19-855370-6.