Get Pius essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Pius discussion
. Add Pius
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
Pius ( PY-?s, Latin: ['pi:?s]) Latin for "pious", is a masculine given name. Its feminine form is Pia.
It may refer to:
- Pius Bazighe (born 1972), Nigerian javelin thrower
- Pius Heinz (born 1989), German professional poker player who won the 2011 World Series of Poker Main Event
- Pius F. Koakanu (died 1885), Hawaiian politician
- Pius Ncube, Catholic Archbishop of Harare and outspoken critic of Robert Mugabe
- Pius Schwert (1892-1941), American politician and baseball player
- Pius Thicknesse, in the Harry Potter series
- Pius XIII the eponymous Pope in the HBO series The Young Pope
- Pius XV, in the Babylon 5 science fiction saga, a fictional early 22nd century pope featured in the novel Dark Genesis
- ^ "Pius". Merriam-Webster.com. Merriam-Webster. Retrieved 2012.