Get Theodor Holman essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Theodor Holman discussion
. Add Theodor Holman
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
Theodor Holman (born 9 January 1953 in Amsterdam) is a Dutch journalist, presenter, and writer of Indo descent.
He studied Dutch language and History at the University of Amsterdam. He was editor of the satirical student newspaper Propria Cures.
His play Breivik meets Wilders (Dutch: Breivik ontmoet Wilders) depicts a fictional meeting between Anders Behring Breivik and controversial Dutch lawmaker Geert Wilders at London's Heathrow airport in March 2010. The play was staged at Amsterdam's De Balie theatre. Other plays are currently under development in Sweden and the UK.
- Een lekker leven - A nice life (1986)
- Apenliefde - Monkeylove (1991)
- Familiefeest - Family party (1992)
- Hoe ik mijn moeder vermoordde - How I murdered my mother (1999)
- Het blijft toch familie - They're still family (2001)
Films as screenwriter: